Getting to know me. . .
Organizing has been a part of my life since I was a little kid! I would go through everything in my closets, drawers, and desk to find new and better ways to make them work for me. In junior high, I started a baby-sitting business; I started with a binder that held all of the family information forms that I created as well as a paper calendar that kept everything in my life organized. By the time I was in high school, I was using a PDA (personal digital assistant) to hold all of this information. The desire for organization came with me to college where I used an expandable keyboard to take notes during my classes.
Although I cannot write code or create video games, I have always been a bit of a tech geek. I have experience with CAD (computer-aided design) from my time with California Closets and I continued to develop my organizational skills through my experience in Outside Sales, as a Branch Manager, and in Banking. I was constantly streamlining systems and creating spreadsheets to track my sales and to keep on top of my client interaction. I even have my personal documents and pictures (around 100,00) organized and accessible on my computer!
I have seen first hand how helping others organize their lives and implement simple systems can reduce stress, reduce strain on family members, and help people spend more time doing what they enjoy! Being organized in business leads to better systems, clear expectations of team members, and a higher income!
- I live in the house I grew up in! My grandfather built it in the 1950s and I am the third-generation owner!
- I have been married for over 11 years to my college sweetheart, Brian.
- I have two children: son - Jordan (7) & daughter - Kenzie (3)
- I love to decorate cakes for friends and family!
- My favorites: red, elephants, airplanes, Museum of Science and Industry, and camping (in an RV).